- Fined $11,000 by the FTC
- Sanctioned by your state board
- Banned by Search Engines
- Exposed by Review Sites
Internet marketing firms are now offering to publish customer reviews. The problem is that they just can’t follow the rules. They publish fake reviews and non-compliant ones. In fact, these services can actually backfire and hurt your reputation. They can even get you in hot water with the review sites, fined by the FTC, and in deep trouble with your own state board.
Why? Because publishing real, verified patient reviews in an easy-to-use and cost-effective manner that originates from your patients’ locations and fully complies is not easy. But with our patented platform, we do it every day. Don’t be misled by providers who could hurt your reputation because…
- They simply makeup reviews, just like some of your competitors.
- They claim to get you positive reviews – along with a badge displaying those reviews. But the reviews and badge simply go on your own site. Not terribly effective when prospective patients are browsing scores of rating sites and search engines across the web.
- Or, they publish your patient reviews on their own individual website – sometimes suggesting they are verified – all while ignoring the scores of other websites and search engines where reviews actually make a difference.
Remember, ours is the only service that…
- Improves your search engine rankings and reputation
- Increases your visibility on many sites across the web
- Helps you combat negative reviews with positive ones
- Is easy for your patients – from their home or your office